Commitment to Health, Safety and Environment
NeoTek is committed to creating a safe work environment for our employees, customers, and contractors as well as to the protection of the environment in the communities in which we live and work. We will not compromise our focus on HSE to improve business results.
Health, Safety and Environment Policy
NeoTek will conduct its business with integrity and hold ethics, the safety of our workforce and the trust of our customers above all else. HSE must be considered in all actions and decisions. Our focus is on continually improving safety and reducing risk through training, awareness, performance improvement and compliance. NeoTek has implemented a safety program that:
- Is designed to ensure compliance with the law.
- Ensures that workplace hazards are identified and appropriate measures taken to minimize potential impacts.
- Ensures that all employees have received appropriate training.
- Sets goals for improvement and continuously measures and audits processes.
- Includes HSE performance in staff appraisals.
- Continuously reviews and improves HSE procedures through application of technology and process improvement.
- Targets Zero incidents.